Chic Romance Travel
Phone: (530) 852-0732
Fax: (530) 309-0329
Hours of OperationMonday - Friday 8a - 5p PST
Weekends by Appointment
Who hasn't dreamed of running off and getting married in some deliciously romantic location? Whether you dream of whispering "I do" under a swaying palm tree, or shouting it from a rooftop gazebo, with just you and your soon-to-be or with a long list of dear family and friends, a beach destination wedding is the perfect way to begin your life together. We understand the anxiety that comes with planning a wedding or honeymoon in a foreign destination, so our job is to eliminate the stress by taking on the travel planning details for you. Our goal is for you to thoroughly enjoy your destination wedding day, knowing that all of the details have been taken care of for you. With Chic Romance Travel by your side, all of the difficulty of destination wedding planning or a romantic honeymoon is gone!
Chic Romance Travel is a boutique travel agency. We have a handful of highly specialized agents in our group and work very closely together, ensuring our couples have the best travel experience ever.
Working with a travel agency can save you so much time & energy! Here a few things a Travel Advisor can do for you & helping coordinate for your wedding guest.
- Description of Services we provide:
- As Destination Wedding Travel Specialists, our role includes:
- 24/7 assistance while traveling. With you every step of the way!
- Assistance in the choice of destination/resort.
- Securement of the wedding date, specific location within the resort
- Securement of available group perks and amenities based on room nights and resort offerings.
- Advice on legal destination marriage /or symbolic/vow renewal requirements, passport/visa requirements, and travel insurance.
- Guidance through the wedding process and role as your liaison with onsite wedding coordinators and resort staff
- Arrangement of all travel plans: round-trip air, hotel accommodations, transfers to and from airport/hotel, travel insurance, optional excursions, and payment plans for the wedding party, and guests.
- Role as point of contact for all wedding guests booked through Chic Romance Travel.
- Notification as guests are booked in to the room block.
- Wedding registry setup. *Available upon request
- Coordination of honeymoon plans
- Custom wedding website
Camille Sanders, owner of Chic Romance Travel. Camille is an Internationally Certified Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Specialist, along with a Caribbean, Mexico & Europe Specialist.
Her agency has also been featured on wedding & honeymoons specific TV & Radio interviews with Central Valley Talk, Spotlight on the Valley, Comcast Cable,1 Hour TV Talk Me.TV, Central Valley Talk 1680 & KMYC1410. Camille has also been featured in Destination Weddings and Honeymoons magazine and Travel Weekly.
Camille has been in the Travel Industry over 31 years & has been doing Romance Travel for over 15 years. Camille travels several times each year to attend industry trainings, develop supplier relationships, and preview the latest properties. She welcomes the opportunity to put her expertise to work for you.
If you’re anything like Camille, you have a strong desire to travel. You want your experiences to be memorable, and for your vacations to be all that you dreamed of, and more. Camille knows your leisure time is valuable.